Masterbatch is a new type of polymer material colorant. This superior coloring performance saves energy, no dust and no pollution, and is used on a large scale for coloring plastics, building profiles, and agricultural pipes.
- To make the pigment have better dispersibility in the product, the pigment must be refined during the production process of the color masterbatch to improve the dispersibility and tinting power of the pigment. The carrier of the special color masterbatch is the same as the plastic of the product, and has good matching properties. After heating and melting, the pigment particles can be well dispersed in the product plastic.
- It is beneficial to maintain the chemical stability of the pigment. If the pigment is used directly, the pigment will absorb water and oxidize due to the pigment's direct contact with the air during storage and use. Water isolation can keep the quality of the pigments unchanged for a long time.
- Ensure the color stability of the product. The masterbatch particles are similar to the resin particles, which is more convenient and accurate in measurement. It will not stick to the container when mixing, and the mixing with the resin is more uniform, so the stability of the added amount can be guaranteed, thereby ensuring Product color stability.
- Protect the health of the operator Pigment is generally powdery, and it is easy to fly when added and mixed. It will affect the health of the operator when inhaled by the human body.
- Keep the environment clean.
- Easy to use
In addition to the above six advantages, the masterbatch also has mechanical processing during the production process to refine the pigment, fully mix the pigment with the resin carrier and dispersant to isolate the pigment from air and moisture, thereby It enhances the weatherability of pigments, improves the dispersibility and tinting power of pigments, and has a bright hue.
Since the color masterbatch is similar to the shape of the resin particles, it is more convenient and accurate to measure, and it will not stick to the container when mixing, so it saves time to clean the container and machine and raw materials used for cleaning.